- Trip 2015
Kennett Middle School Core Values
•Students will be active participants in academic, artistic, and athletic pursuits within a healthy community.
•Students will work productively with a variety of people and respect their differences.
•Students will make good choices regarding their learning and personal wellness.
•Students will take responsibility for contributing to a safe and caring environment.
Schedule those sports physicals ASAP! KMS fall sports (Football, Soccer B & G, Field Hockey and X-Country Running) start in late August!
PTSA selling candy bars on July 4th under the North Conway Community Center Tent from 5-9pm. If interested email email@example.com.
KMS looking into different 8gr trip options for next spring. Info/input Julie Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org http://t.co/0vM8UTCKN5
RT @NWSBoston: Lightning safety...Indoors! Safe inside, but still some things to watch out for. Check this out... #lightningsafety http://t.co/5ArxO7MxWK
Garden News... cedar waxwings and phoebe----at the cherries!! #kennettmsgarden http://t.co/Vq5cziZMnN
- Schedule those sports physicals ASAP! KMS fall sports (Football, Soccer B & G, Field Hockey and X-Country Running) start in late August!
- Free Summer Reading Resources
- Welcome to the 2014-15 school year!
- Class of 2019… 8th Grade Class Trip Information
- Encourage Your Kids to Volunteer During Their Summer Break
- From the KMS Athletic Department
- SAU 9 Safety Reminder
- Unified Arts Festival and Spring Concert
- Believe in Books Labor Day Fun Run
- FREE BOOKS GIVEN TO KENNETT MIDDLE SCHOOL
- MWV 8th Grade Transition Round Robin and Cookout Friday, June 6 at 1pm at KENNETT HIGH SCHOOL!
Topicsbooks Bus college community service Drama drug free Edline fun fundraising Garden gifts guidance Health High school orientation Immunizations Library Lost & Found math music open house Pi Raffle raffle trip READ Reading Red Ribbon robots Safety sale schedules School budget Science Science fair smart Soccer Sports spring summer Team Building Technology testing transition trip walk winter