Kennett Middle School students currently use the district swipe card system for meal payment. Cash is also accepted but not preferred. Parents can send in money to be placed on their child’s account. Checks are preferred.
- Make checks out to the Conway School Lunch Program.
- If you send in money, please clearly identify the students name so it can be added to the correct account.
- All checks and money can be dropped off at the reception office before the start of school each day.
If a student loses their ID card, they should come to the reception office to report the loss. There will be a $5 charge for a replacement card.
Free and Reduced Lunch:
Those who have been approved for reduced lunch will need to place money on their child’s account. When a lunch is purchased, the student will swipe their ID and the system should already have the account formed in the appropriate manner. All accounts are confidential. We encourage everyone who feels they might qualify for free and reduced lunch, to fill out and return the application if you have not already done so this school year. If your family circumstances change, please be aware that you can apply at any time during the school year for free or reduced lunch.
Don't forget Open House tonight, 6:30pm. After meeting with teachers, pop by the Alumni Room for a quick visit! http://t.co/mbUeR74MRG
KMS Open House Open House on Wednesday, 6:30pm in the Gym. We hope you can be here to see what we see! http://t.co/YrARqvEfuv
The Cross Country meet planned for today is still ON. Bring your umbrella! Go Eagles!!!!
Due to current weather conditions and wet/soggy fields, there will be no practices today for football, field hockey, b/g soccer.
We will never forget. http://t.co/7Vh3aPY2y8
- Don't forget Open House tonight, 6:30pm. After meeting with teachers, pop by the Alumni Room for a quick visit! http://t.co/mbUeR74MRG
- Open House! Hope to see you here!
- Conway School District Strategic Plan Kickoff Event on September 18, 2014
- Harlem Rockets Return to MWV
- NWEA Testing
- Thoughts about Parent Conference Night by Sarah Powley
- RtI Skill Building
- A Good Sign!
- Immunization Requirements
- KMS Cross Country
- Be Informed about EEE
TopicsBasketball books Bus college community service Drama Edline fun fundraising Garden gifts guidance Health High school orientation Immunizations leadership Library Lost & Found math music open house Pi PTSA raffle trip READ Reading Red Ribbon robots Safety sale schedules School budget Science Science fair Soccer Sports spring summer Team Building Technology testing transition trip walk winter