Kennett Middle School students currently use the district swipe card system for meal payment. Cash is also accepted but not preferred. Parents can send in money to be placed on their child’s account. Checks are preferred.
- Make checks out to the Conway School Lunch Program.
- If you send in money, please clearly identify the students name so it can be added to the correct account.
- All checks and money can be dropped off at the reception office before the start of school each day.
If a student loses their ID card, they should come to the reception office to report the loss. There will be a $5 charge for a replacement card.
Free and Reduced Lunch:
Those who have been approved for reduced lunch will need to place money on their child’s account. When a lunch is purchased, the student will swipe their ID and the system should already have the account formed in the appropriate manner. All accounts are confidential. We encourage everyone who feels they might qualify for free and reduced lunch, to fill out and return the application if you have not already done so this school year. If your family circumstances change, please be aware that you can apply at any time during the school year for free or reduced lunch.
School starts Tues Sept 2! Get a good nights sleep. We will begin sending students to home room from the cafeteria at 7:20.
Orientation... What a beautiful day!
Welcome to KMS! Gonna be a beautiful year! http://t.co/HJdddIaVup
Working with new teachers ... http://t.co/9Lj5fCx8CG
The teachers are move rooms around http://t.co/H24AsadMl5
The paper has arrived... The staff are working http://t.co/MbmX4lzrxk
- School starts Tues Sept 2! Get a good nights sleep. We will begin sending students to home room from the cafeteria at 7:20.
- Valuable Visit to Huckins
- KMS PTSA Candy Bars on Sale at Mud Bowl
- Builders Club
- FALL 2014 SPORTS SEASON
- New Student Orientation
- Free Summer Reading Resources
- Welcome to the 2014-15 school year!
- Class of 2019… 8th Grade Class Trip Information
- Encourage Your Kids to Volunteer During Their Summer Break
- From the KMS Athletic Department
Topicsbooks Bus college community service Drama drug free Edline fun fundraising Garden gifts guidance Health High school orientation Immunizations Library Lost & Found math music open house Pi PTSA raffle trip READ Reading Red Ribbon robots Safety sale schedules School budget Science Science fair smart Soccer Sports spring summer Team Building Technology testing transition trip walk winter