Kennett Middle School students currently use the district swipe card system for meal payment. Cash is also accepted but not preferred. Parents can send in money to be placed on their child’s account. Checks are preferred.
- Make checks out to the Conway School Lunch Program.
- If you send in money, please clearly identify the students name so it can be added to the correct account.
- All checks and money can be dropped off at the reception office before the start of school each day.
If a student loses their ID card, they should come to the reception office to report the loss. There will be a $5 charge for a replacement card.
Free and Reduced Lunch:
Those who have been approved for reduced lunch will need to place money on their child’s account. When a lunch is purchased, the student will swipe their ID and the system should already have the account formed in the appropriate manner. All accounts are confidential. We encourage everyone who feels they might qualify for free and reduced lunch, to fill out and return the application if you have not already done so this school year. If your family circumstances change, please be aware that you can apply at any time during the school year for free or reduced lunch.
Harlem Rockets finish with a dance party! http://t.co/UG6g1zZaxT
NH ranked 2nd in the nation for past month alcohol use among 12-20 year olds. Community Substance Abuse Prevention Night 10/22, 5-7pm KHS
Team1 Girls are raising money to adopt our own “Barry” the Eagle from the World Wildlife Fund. More info on the web! http://t.co/jdCrPugOLB
RT @KennettHighScho: Kennett field hockey finishes 3rd in div 2. Host play-off game Friday, 10/24 at 3 PM. Come and support our Lady Eagles. Way to go girls!!!
NH ranked in the TOP TEN states for past month marijuana use among 12-20 year olds. Community Substance Abuse Prevention Night 10/ 22, KHS!
- Harlem Rockets finish with a dance party! http://t.co/UG6g1zZaxT
- 2014 School Bus Safety Week
- “Kennett Pride Day”
- Conway School Board Strategic Planning Committee
- Substance Prevention Forum
- Whats Cookin’ in FACS
- Mass Production Manufacturing
- Picture Retake Day
- Enterovirus-D68 Information
- Helpful Hints for Helping Your Student Succeed
- National Bullying Prevention Month
TopicsBasketball books Bus college community service Drama fun fundraising Garden gifts guidance Health High school orientation History Immunizations leadership Library Lost & Found math music open house Pi Planning Principal PTSA raffle trip READ Reading robots Safety sale schedules School budget Science Science fair Soccer Sports spring summer Technology testing transition trip walk winter