- Trip 2015
Currently viewing the tag: "Bus"
Even safer than riding in your own vehicle, riding on a school bus is the safest way for your child to travel to and from school. The greatest risk is not riding the school bus, but approaching or leaving it. Children need to be especially careful around the school bus “danger zone,” which is the [...]Continue Reading →
Oct. 22–26, 2012
Schools around the country will recognize 2012 School Bus Safety Week, celebrating the theme: “I see the driver – the driver sees me.”
Studies have proven that the most dangerous part of the school bus ride for children is when they get on and off the bus. Remember to pay close attention to [...]Continue Reading →
New Hampshire joins other states across the country to observe National School Bus Safety Week on Oct. 17-21, 2011. The special week commemorates the safe service that school buses provide to families, as they provide one of the safest modes of transportation for children. National School Bus Safety Week also is a good time to [...]Continue Reading →
Schedule those sports physicals ASAP! KMS fall sports (Football, Soccer B & G, Field Hockey and X-Country Running) start in late August!
PTSA selling candy bars on July 4th under the North Conway Community Center Tent from 5-9pm. If interested email email@example.com.
KMS looking into different 8gr trip options for next spring. Info/input Julie Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org http://t.co/0vM8UTCKN5
RT @NWSBoston: Lightning safety...Indoors! Safe inside, but still some things to watch out for. Check this out... #lightningsafety http://t.co/5ArxO7MxWK
Garden News... cedar waxwings and phoebe----at the cherries!! #kennettmsgarden http://t.co/Vq5cziZMnN
- Schedule those sports physicals ASAP! KMS fall sports (Football, Soccer B & G, Field Hockey and X-Country Running) start in late August!
- Free Summer Reading Resources
- Welcome to the 2014-15 school year!
- Class of 2019… 8th Grade Class Trip Information
- Encourage Your Kids to Volunteer During Their Summer Break
- From the KMS Athletic Department
- SAU 9 Safety Reminder
- Unified Arts Festival and Spring Concert
- Believe in Books Labor Day Fun Run
- FREE BOOKS GIVEN TO KENNETT MIDDLE SCHOOL
- MWV 8th Grade Transition Round Robin and Cookout Friday, June 6 at 1pm at KENNETT HIGH SCHOOL!
Topicsbooks Bus college community service Drama drug free Edline fun fundraising Garden gifts guidance Health High school orientation Immunizations Library Lost & Found math music open house Pi Raffle raffle trip READ Reading Red Ribbon robots Safety sale schedules School budget Science Science fair smart Soccer Sports spring summer Team Building Technology testing transition trip walk winter