Currently viewing the tag: "intervention"
RTI (Response to Intervention), is an educational program that targets interventional strategies to assist students in being successful in school. Some of the strategies at KMS include: remediation in math, reading, and writing; directed study skills, academic monitoring, behavioral intervention plans, or enrichment activities that support academic achievement.
At KMS, our day begins with a [...]Continue Reading →
RT @KennettHighScho: Kennett field hockey finishes 3rd in div 2. Host play-off game Friday, 10/24 at 3 PM. Come and support our Lady Eagles. Way to go girls!!!
NH ranked in the TOP TEN states for past month marijuana use among 12-20 year olds. Community Substance Abuse Prevention Night 10/ 22, KHS!
Combo Soccer HOME Vs KA Brett – 4pm today! Great things happen outside of the classroom, too!!
Team Spirit is alive and well at KMS! http://t.co/jIHZqjOUHF
Soccer and Field Hockey still have home games left.If you haven’t had a chance to catch a practice or game yet this season, please stop by!
- RT @KennettHighScho: Kennett field hockey finishes 3rd in div 2. Host play-off game Friday, 10/24 at 3 PM. Come and support our Lady Eagles. Way to go girls!!!
- 2014 School Bus Safety Week
- “Kennett Pride Day”
- Conway School Board Strategic Planning Committee
- Substance Prevention Forum
- Whats Cookin’ in FACS
- Mass Production Manufacturing
- Picture Retake Day
- Enterovirus-D68 Information
- Helpful Hints for Helping Your Student Succeed
- National Bullying Prevention Month
TopicsBasketball books Bus college community service Drama fun fundraising Garden gifts guidance Health High school orientation History Immunizations leadership Library Lost & Found math music open house Pi Planning Principal PTSA raffle trip READ Reading robots Safety sale schedules School budget Science Science fair Soccer Sports spring summer Technology testing transition trip walk winter