Currently viewing the tag: "testing"
We are already midway through our fourth term ! Students are beginning to look forward to our end of the year activities, transition activities and summer vacation. We are on our way to Philadelphia with our 8th grade students and look forward to our adventure. Thanks to all of the chaperones and parent organizers for [...]Continue Reading →
Provide a space and time for regular study. Emphasize the importance of testing without increasing fears. Teach relaxation techniques. See that your child [...]Continue Reading →
Orientation... What a beautiful day!
Welcome to KMS! Gonna be a beautiful year! http://t.co/HJdddIaVup
Working with new teachers ... http://t.co/9Lj5fCx8CG
The teachers are move rooms around http://t.co/H24AsadMl5
The paper has arrived... The staff are working http://t.co/MbmX4lzrxk
Fall sports meeting tonight 6:30pm in the Cafe! See you then!
- Orientation... What a beautiful day! Welcome to KMS! Gonna be a beautiful year! http://t.co/HJdddIaVup
- KMS PTSA Candy Bars on Sale at Mud Bowl
- Builders Club
- FALL 2014 SPORTS SEASON
- New Student Orientation
- Free Summer Reading Resources
- Welcome to the 2014-15 school year!
- Class of 2019… 8th Grade Class Trip Information
- Encourage Your Kids to Volunteer During Their Summer Break
- From the KMS Athletic Department
- SAU 9 Safety Reminder
Topicsbooks Bus college community service Drama drug free Edline fun fundraising Garden gifts guidance Health High school orientation Immunizations Library Lost & Found math music open house Pi PTSA raffle trip READ Reading Red Ribbon robots Safety sale schedules School budget Science Science fair smart Soccer Sports spring summer Team Building Technology testing transition trip walk winter